iiWAS2010/MoMM2010/ANT2010 Conferences Gala Dinner
Tuesday, 9th November 2010 (19:30 - 23:00)
Jump on board the the Diamond, a boat offering a breathtaking view thanks to its large window panes.
From the feet of Dame Tour Eiffel to the Statue de la Liberté, dive into Paris rich cultural heritage and catch each moment, each picture, that will make you appropriate and universally share these wonders.
Experience French Gastronomy, inspired by tradition and creativity
- Salmon carpaccio with dill, lemon/fennel condiment, crisp lettuce
- Fricassed chicken supreme, assorted mushrooms
- Apple tart Tatin served warm with double cream
- Creamed artichoke/truffle soup served as cappuccino with golden croutons
- The season’s vegetables in a slightly vinegared jus
- Apple tart Tatin
- Kir (Blanc de Blanc) as an aperitif
- Vin de pays d’Oc Chardonnay 2008 ( 1 bottle for 4)
- Medoc Château Terre des Granges 2008 ( 1 bottle for 4)
- Mineral water and coffee
Vegetarian menu and soft aperitif will be served only upon reservation specified to email@example.com before the 31st October. Thank you very much.
Dinner Cruise Agenda
Boarding on Diamond : 19:30
Cruise trip starts at : 20:00
End of the cruise : 20:30
End of the service : 23:00
How to reach the Diamond
The Port of embarkement of Diamond is located at the feet of the Eiffel Tower, on the left bank of la Seine River, Paris, Port de la Bourdonnais (home of “Bateaux Parisiens”, see illustrations bellow). From the Conference Venue, take RER C at “Gennevilliers” station (see above), direction “Pont de Rungis-Aeroport d’Orly”. Stop at “Champ de Mars – Tours Eiffel” (run is around 35 min).
The best amazing access is when you arrive from Metro Trocadéro, you walk down straight to Seine River and have a magnificent view on the Eiffel Tower and Iena Bridge, that you cross in order to arrive Port de la Bourdonnais ( 5mn walking distance)