You are here
The 16th International Conference on Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Services (iiWAS2014) is a leading international conference for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all information integration and web-based applications & services related areas.
iiWAS2014 is endorsed by the International Organization for Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Services (@WAS),
and will be held from 4-6 December 2014, in Hanoi, Vietnam in conjunction with the 5th Symposium on Information and Communication Technology (SoICT 2014) and the 8th IFIP International Conference on Research and Practical Issues of Enterprise Information Systems (CONFENIS 2014).
- The Photos of iiWAS/SoICT/CONFENIS 2014 are now online!
- The list of papers to be invited to journal special issues is now online!
- Final Program and Important Information iiWAS 2014 program
- Acceptance notification has been sent to the authors
- Camera ready submission is now available
- Conference registration is now available
- Submission deadline is extended to 5 September 2014 (SHARP)
- The iiWAS 2014 webpage received a visual makeover and now also works great on mobile devices!
- iiWAS 2014 proceedings will be published by ACM with ISBN 978-1-4503-3001-5
- The webpage for the iiWAS2014 is online.
- All accepted iiWAS2014 papers will be published by ACM Interational Conference Proceedings Series
- iiWAS@ACM DL