Before October 20th, 2011
After October 20th, 2011
After December 1st, 2011
|Authors (students and non-students)||USD 550||N/A||N/A|
|Regular (Non authors)||USD 450||USD 500||USD 550|
|Students (non-authors) and Authors from Economically Development Countries*||USD 400||USD 450||USD 500|
|Additional Paper||USD 350||N/A||N/A|
|Exceeding proceedings pages (max 2 pages)||USD 100 per page||N/A||N/A|
|Additional Gala Dinner ticket||USD 75 per ticket||USD 75 per ticket||USD 75 per ticket|
* One proceeding is included in the conference fees.
|USD 50||USD 50||USD 50|
Terms & Conditions
- Registration fees cover one year @WAS membership, admittance to all sessions of iiWAS2011/MoMM2011, MDC, ERPAS sessions, lunches and coffee breaks throughout the conference, welcome reception, gala dinner, the conference kit, and conference proceedings.
- Authors are required to register before final camera-ready deadline in order for their papers to be published. Author’s registration fees CANNOT be refunded.
- *IMPORTANT* Special discount fees apply to authors participating from universities, academic institutions in Economically Developing Countries. Please notice that this applies only to universities and academic institutions in these countries, not people from these countries.
- Cancellation Policy 1) up to 3 weeks before the event full registration fees minus charges 2) up to one week before the event, 70% of the registration fees.
- Student’s fees apply only to non-author student participants. Students are requested to present a valid student ID upon collection of their conference kit on site.
- If you prefer to pay by bank transfer, plesae contact the general secretary.
* For registration by bank transfer, you don't need to fill in the form below. Please contact the General Secretary
- Please register for the conference in which your paper is accepted.
- If you do not have an accepted paper, choose the conference for which you want to get the proceedings
If you have more than one accepted papers, only register for the main conference for which your main paper is published.
Additional papers can be added at Paper Information below.
- *IMPORTANT* As soon as you finish entering your personal information (which will be used for your badge, certificate and invoice), please click on "Proceed to Payment" button to be guided to the payment page. You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account to pay. You can pay using your credit card as usual. Please follow the instruction.
* Mandatory field
For inquiries please contact the General Conference Secretary.