Before November 1st, 2016
After November 1st, 2016
After November 28th, 2016
|Authors (students and non-students)||EURO 590||N/A||N/A|
|Regular (Non authors)||EURO 550||EURO 600||EURO 650|
|Students (non-authors)||EURO 450||EURO 500||EURO 550|
|Additional Paper||EURO 295||N/A||N/A|
|Exceeding proceedings pages||EURO 50
|Additional Gala Dinner
|Additional Welcome Reception||EURO 50
Terms & Conditions
- Registration fees cover one year @WAS membership, admittance to all sessions of iiWAS2016/MoMM2016, lunches and coffee breaks throughout the conference, welcome reception, gala dinner, the conference kit, and conference proceedings.
- Authors are required to register before final camera-ready deadline in order for their papers to be published. Author's registration fees CANNOT be refunded.
- Cancellation Policy 1) up to 4 weeks before the event full registration fees minus charges 2) up to 2 weeks before the event, 70% of the registration fees minus charges 3) no refund after November 14th, 2016.
- Student's fees apply only to non-author student participants. Students are requested to present a valid student ID upon collection of their conference kit on site.
- If you prefer to pay by bank transfer, plesae contact the general secretary.
For registration by bank transfer, you don't need to fill in the form below.
Please contact the General Secretary.
- Please register for the conference in which your paper is accepted.
- If you do not have an accepted paper, choose the conference for which you want to get the proceedings.
- If you have more than one accepted papers, only register for the main conference for which your main paper is published.
Additional papers can be added at Paper Information below.
- IMPORTANT: As soon as you finish entering your personal information (which will be used for your badge, certificate and invoice), please click on "Proceed to Payment" button to be guided to the payment page. You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account to pay. You can pay using your credit card as usual. Please follow the instruction.
* Mandatory field
For inquiries please contact the General Conference Secretary.