Malaysia has one of the easiest rules regarding entry visa. However, we recommend to check for visa requirements with the Malaysian Embassy Representative in your country or to visit (Passport & Visa Requirements) for a quick overview.
Should authors and speakers at iiWAS2009 and related workshops need a letter of invitation from the organizers of the conference for filing a visa request, please send an email to the General Secretary, Ms. Hesti Sudjana. Please include the following information when you ask for the letter:
- Affiliation (university/institution/company)
- Contact address
- Phone number
- Fax number (where the invitation letter will be faxed)
- Address/phone number/fax number of the Malaysian Embassy where you want to place the application
- E-mail address
- Paper ID
- Registration confirmation number
- Passport Number
- Date and place of birth
- Date and place of Issue of the passport
- Expiration date of the Passport
Please note that visa invitation letters will ONLY be issued to participants who have registered and paid their registration fees in full.
The visa invitation letter will be faxed to you and the Malaysian embassy in your country of residence within 48 hours of receiving your request. Please check with the Malaysian Embassy/Consulate to find out if you need any further documentation.