Salzburg is the most beautiful city in Austria. The harmony of its landscape and architecture, art and culture, as well as traditional and modern is the special charm of this place.
The top three attractions of Salzburg are:
- W. A. Mozart the Composser - was born in this city
- The shooting location for the classic & famous Film "The Sound of Music"
- Its landscape as a baroque city have taken their deserved place on the UNESCO World Heritage List
You can find more information about Salzburg here.
- Historic Centre of the City of Salzburg
- Salzburg - Stage of the World
- City Map
- City Centre of Salzburg (only German version)
- Places of interest in Salzburg
- Museums in Salzburg
Flight into Salzburg/Austria by Austrian Airlines
International participants of iiWAS/MoMM 2017 who need a flight connections, we are pleased to inform you that Austrian Airlines is giving a special rate. Book online via www.austrian.com and save 15% on all applicable fares. When you do the online booking at Austrian Airlines homepage booking engine, simply enter the following code in the eVoucher field.
- Booking period: now until December 6th, 2017
- Valid for flight to Austrian and return as of November 27th, 2017 until December 13th, 2017 (final date for return flight) on flight operated ny Austrian Airlines
Book your flight here.