Visa & Invitation Letters
International registrants should be particularly aware and careful about visa requirements and should plan travel well in advance. Before travelling, it is recommended that you check with the Austrian Representative Office in your country for an updated information.
Should participants of MoMM 2017 need a letter from the organisers of the conference for filing a visa request, please send an email to the General Secretary hesti(at)iiwas.org. Please include the following information when you ask for the letter:
- Full Name
- Affiliation (university/institution/company)
- E-mail address
- Paper ID & Conference/Workshop
- Contact address & Phone number
- Passport Number
- Date and place of birth
- Date and place of Issue of the passport
- Expiration date of the Passport
- Country of residence
- Address of the Austrian Embassy where you want to place the application
Please notice that visa invitation letters will ONLY be issued to participants who have registered and paid their registration fees in full.
It must be understood that these letters are only intended to help participants to obtain a visa or to raise travel funds and do not commit the Conference Organizers to any financial nor insurance obligations.