Welcome to iiWAS 2022
Collecting, Processing, Analysing and Storing Data/Information to Support Human Intelligence
The conference will be held from 28 - 30 November, 2022 as a virtual conference.
The 24th International Conference on Information Integration and Web Intelligence (iiWAS2022) is a leading international conference for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all information integration and Web Intelligence related areas.
iiWAS 2022 is endorsed by Web Applications Society (@WAS), and will be held in conjunction with the 20th International conference on Advances in Mobile Computing & Multimedia Intelligence (MoMM2022).
See you in Bali next year
- Best papers awards on Youtube
- iiWAS 2022 Final Program is available here (detailed) and here (overview).
- Program highlights
- More than 70 presentations in over 25 sessions
- 3 Distinguished keynote talks
- The 2nd World ABC (Artificial Intelligence-Big Data) Forum with 6 world renown speakers
- iiWAS2022 will be held as a virtual conference in the timezone of Central Europe (Vienna). Zoom links are in the prgram and participation is free.
- We are excited to have Antonio Liotta from the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy, Janika Leoste, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia and Robert Wrembel, Poznan University of Technology, Poland as keynote speakers at iiWAS/MoMM 2022.
- For the second year, iiWAS/MoMM 2022 will host the World ABC (Artificial Intelligence Big Data) Forum.
- We are proud to announce the proceedings of iiWAS2022 will be published by Springer in their Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). LNCS volumes are indexed in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI), part of Clarivate Analytics’ Web of Science; Scopus; EI Engineering Index; Google Scholar; DBLP; etc.,
- iiWAS@ACM DL
- Past iiWAS Conferences