Collecting, Processing, Analysing and Storing Data/Information to Support Human Intelligence
The conference will be held from 28 - 30 November, 2022 as a virtual conference.
The 24th International Conference on Information Integration and Web Intelligence (iiWAS2022) is a leading international conference for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all information integration and Web Intelligence related areas.
- Acceptance notifications are sent to authors.
- For camera ready submission, please refer to this page
- For registration, please refer to this page
- Due to safety concerns as well as other restrictions preventing travel and gatherings, we will not hold an in-person, physical conference this year again. iiWAS2022 will be held as a virtual conference in the timezone of Central Europe.
- We are excited to have Antonio Liotta from the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy, Janika Leoste, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia and Robert Wrembel, Poznan University of Technology, Poland as keynote speakers at iiWAS/MoMM 2022.
- For the second year, iiWAS/MoMM 2022 will host the World ABC (Artificial Intelligence Big Data) Forum.
- We are proud to announce the proceedings of iiWAS2022 will be published by Springer in their Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). LNCS volumes are indexed in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI), part of Clarivate Analytics’ Web of Science; Scopus; EI Engineering Index; Google Scholar; DBLP; etc.,
- iiWAS@ACM DL
- Past iiWAS Conferences