Designing and Developing Intelligent Mobile and Ubiquitous Solutions to Advance Interactive Experiences and Social Good
The conference will be held from 28-30 November, 2022 as a virtual conference.
The 20th International Conference on Advances in Mobile Computing & Multimedia Intelligence (MoMM2022) is a leading international conference for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all mobile computing and multimedia related areas.
- MoMM 2022 Final Program is available here (detailed) and here (overview).
- Program highlights
- More than 70 presentations in over 25 sessions
- 3 Distinguished keynote talks
- The 2nd World ABC (Artificial Intelligence-Big Data) Forum with 6 world renown speakers
- MoMM2022 will be held as a virtual conference in the timezone of Central Europe (Vienna). Zoom links are in the prgram and participation is free.
- We are excited to have Antonio Liotta from the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy, Janika Leoste, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia and Robert Wrembel, Poznan University of Technology, Poland as keynote speakers at iiWAS/MoMM 2022.
- For the second year, iiWAS/MoMM 2022 will host the World ABC (Artificial Intelligence Big Data) Forum.
- We are excited to have Professor Antonio Liotta from the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano as a keynote speaker at iiWAS/MoMM/SHOW 2022.
- We are proud to announce the proceedings of MoMM2022 will be published by Springer in their Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). LNCS volumes are indexed in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI), part of Clarivate Analytics’ Web of Science; Scopus; EI Engineering Index; Google Scholar; DBLP; etc.
- MoMM@ACM DL
- Past MoMM Conferences