The 11th International Conference on Advances in Mobile Computing & Multimedia (MoMM2013) is a leading international conference for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all mobile computing and multimedia related areas.
MoMM2013 is endorsed by the International Organization for Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Services (@WAS) and will be held from 2-4 December 2013, in Vienna, Austria in conjunction with the 15th International Conference on Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Services (iiWAS2013). Deadline for submission is August 15, 2013.
- We congratulate all paper authors who have been invited to contribute to journal special issues. Find the details here.
- Please find the slides of Dr. Schedls talk here
- Please find the slides of Dr. Schultes talk here
- We congratulate all authors who received best paper awards! For details click here
- The photos of iiWAS/MoMM 2013 are available here
- Over 200 presentations from over 48 countries in 58 technical sessions
- 6 distinguished keynote speeches
- Welcoming Cocktail in the evening of December 2rd at Vienna City Hall
- Conference Dinner in Palais Niederoseterreich on December 3rd (18:30–22:30)
- Best paper awards at the closing ceremony
- Follow MoMM 2013 on Twitter!
- A preliminary program is available online here
- A mobile version of the program is generously provided by GetQuestful here
- Click here for the table of contents of MoMM2013
- Emerald Group Publishing the world's leading publisher of management research will give all MoMM2013 participants a one month free online access to the contents of 13 international journals, including the International Journal on Pervasive Computing and Communication (IJPCC)
- We are happy to announce the acceptance rate this year is 30.2%
- The keynote page has been updated click here
- New submission category: Live demonstrations (see Call for Papers)
- All accepted MoMM2013 papers will be published by ACM Interational Conference Proceedings Series
- MoMM@ACM DL
Journals Special Issues