From Data to Wisdom: Collecting, Processing, Analysing and Storing Data/Information to Support Human Intelligence
4 - 6 December 2023, Bali - Indonesia
- See you in iiWAS 2024
- The photos of iiWAS/MoMM 2023 can be seen here
- The slides of the tutorial on LLM and GPT can be downloaded here. The author requests that if the material is to be used or reposted, etc., proper acknowledgment should be granted as follows:
"Demystifying Large Language Models and GPT" by Prof. Won Kim, Gachon University, South Korea
AI-BigData Convergence (ABC) Tutorial
The 25th International Conference on Information Integration and Web Intelligence (iiWAS2023)
- iiWAS/MoMM 2023 Program structure is available here.
- iiWAS/MoMM 2023 Program book and final program is available here.
- The proceedings of iiWAS/MoMM 2023 can be downloaded here
- Program highlights
- More than 70 presentations in over 25 sessions
- 2 Distinguished keynote talks by Prof René Mayrhofer and Prof. Maureen Tanner
- The 3rd World ABC Forum (Artificial Intelligence-Big Data Convergence) with a tutorial on Large Language Models and Generative Pretrained Transformers hosted by Prof. Won Kim and a panel on the future of LLMs moderated by Prof. Stéphane Bressan
- Welcome reception at the central park next to the conference building
- Conference Dinner at Mercure Bali Sanur Resort
- Participation in the ABC forum is free for all participants. To get a certificate, please register here.
- We encourage all iiWAS/MoMM 2023 participants to attend in person to experience the full benefits of the event. In‑person attendance allows you to participate in interactive sessions, see the latest research results and have a more engaging and memorable experience. To this end, all accepted papers must be presented in person by one of the authors. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in the exclusion of the paper from SpringerLink, and the paper will not be eligible for the Best Paper Award.
The 25th International Conference on Information Integration and Web Intelligence (iiWAS2023) is a leading international conference for researchers, practitioners, and industry experts in the field of information integration and web intelligence. The conference serves as a forum for presenting and discussing the latest advancements, trends, challenges, and opportunities related to these areas.
iiWAS 2023 is endorsed by Web Applications Society (@WAS), and will be held in conjunction with the 21st International conference on Advances in Mobile Computing & Multimedia Intelligence (MoMM2023) from 4 - 6 December 2023 in Bali, Indonesia.