Call for Tutorial Proposals
MoMM2009 steering committee invites proposals for tutorials to be held in conjunction with the conference.
The tutorials will be held on the first day of the conference, December 14, 2009, at the conference site.
We are seeking proposals for tutorials of 2.5 to 3 hours in duration.
The goal of a tutorial at the conference is to provide a road map (for beginners or advanced attendees) about a subject area so that attendees can then pursue work in that area if they are so inclined. The emphasis of the tutorial is more on breadth rather than depth. The topic areas should be in line with the theme of the conference. The topic list of MoMM2009 can be found from the conference web site (here).
- Tutorial proposals due: July 1, 2009
- Notification of acceptance: August 1, 2009
- Camera-ready copy of tutorial notes due: October 15, 2009
Proposals should be submitted electronically by 1st of July 2009 to iiwas2009_AT_iiwas.org in PDF (preferred), PostScript, or Microsoft Word. Proposals should include the following:
- A two-page description and motivation for the topic of the tutorial.
- The full name and address of the tutorial speaker(s).
- A concise description of the contents and goals of the tutorial with a few keywords for each section.
- A rough estimate of the time spent on each section.
- The level of the tutorial.
- The required audience experience.
- Indicate any other venues in which the tutorial has been or will be presented.
- Special equipment required. The standard equipment provided includes a LCD projector, an overhead projector, a single projection screen and cordless microphones.
- The speaker(s) biography.
For further information, please contact:
Dr Ismail Khalil
iiWAS2009 Steering committee chair
Institute of Telecooperation
Johannes Kepler University Linz
Altenberger Strasse 69
A-4040 Linz, Austria
Tel: +43 732 2468 9888
Fax: +43 732 2468 9829