See you in MoMM2010 in Paris
in cooperation with ACM SIGMM and SIGMOBILE
The 7th International Conference on Advances in Mobile Computing & Multimedia (MoMM2009) is a leading international conference for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all mobile computing and multimedia related areas.
MoMM2009 is endorsed by the International Organization for Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Services (@WAS), organized by Asia e University – Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and will be held from 14-16 December 2009, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in conjunction with the 11th International Conference on Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Services (iiWAS2009).
Highlights @ MoMM2009
- Supported by ACM SIGMM and SIGMOBILE, and the proceedings will be published by the ACM Digital Library
- Five exciting keynote speeches by:
1. Gabriele Kotsis (Vice Rector, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria)
2. Won Kim (Pioneer of Object-Oriented Databases)
3. Stephan Olariu (Associate Editor IEEE TPDS)
4. Frank Dignum (Authority in Computer Science)
5. Dzaharudin Mansor (Microsoft Malaysia)
- Four tutorials on Model Driven Engineering, High Performance Databases, Ontology Activity Recognition, and Web 2.0 and Beyond
- Eight in conjunction workshops
- A panel on Service Computing in the Clouds
- Web application competition
- Special issues in six international journals.
Selected Papers Journals
In Conjunction with
The 11th International Conference on
Information Integration and
Web-based Applications & Services (iiWAS2009)